TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Set out below are the terms and conditions at Renu Skin Clinic and what we provide to our clients. By booking an appointment you are committed to and have read and fully understand our terms and conditions.
1. Appointments and cancellations
- All of our Nurses and therapists are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Renu Skin Clinic does not guarantee continued treatment with a named practitioner
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 01382 223249. We will need to know that you wish to cancel by 10am on the clinic opening giving at least 24 hours notice for non prescription treatments. Failing to call to cancel or rearrange before 10am on the time specified this will result in the loss of the treatment and deposit being lost. Deposits at the company’s discretion.
- We ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that the necessary consultation forms can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. At Renu we will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in well in advance unless in an emergency
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any requirements in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines can result in our therapist cancelling the appointment or giving a reduced treatment time. We may charge a fee if we have to cancel your appointment due to this
- We do not allow children in the treatment rooms at any time. Children cannot be left in the reception unattended. Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to supervise the child whilst you are being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the treatment cost or deposit.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment with Renu we require a deposit at the time of the booking.
- For a consultation with a nurse there is a cost of £20 will be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment. Our Nurse uses state of the art Visia and Vector £D analysis giving you the best consultation. This is non-refundable
- For any treatments over £50 we require a £20 deposit to secure the treatment . The deposits can be used on the treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Renu reserves the right to withhold the deposit. Ultherapy over £1500 is charged at 50% at the time of the booking and the remainder prior to the appointment.
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment and must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be lost.
- Courses of treatment are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by Renu deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment. We will then refund the difference.
- All pre-paid courses are non-refundable and valid for 12 months from the date of booking.
- If you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment or product or offer you a credit note. This policy does not apply to products which have been used or opened.
4. Suitable for treatment
- Our practitioners will carry to an assessment to determine if the treatment is suitable for you, and how effective this will be. We will inform you prior to any treatment being carried out. If you are not suitable we will inform you as to the reasons why and we may refer you onto our consultant or other professional. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation with our therapist.
- Renu Skin Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Renu Skin Clinic with all the correct medical details prior to each treatment. Renu Skin Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details on their consultation form or to the practitioners,
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Renu Skin Clinic regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Renu Skin Clinic’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Renu Skin Clinic’s negligence.
6. Your right to complain
- Renu Skin Clinic endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately, fairly and with the utmost respect. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Renu Skin Clinic or practitioner you are entitled to lodge a complaint, by telephonic 01382 223249 or in person or by writing to one of our directors. If you require assistance with making your complaint, one of our directors will be able to assist you.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinical director. All complaints are taken seriously and we will reply with a letter within 2 days.
- During the course of the investigation, Renu Skin Clinic may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s Directors will review your case.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved then the matter will be referred to the appropriate pathway we have in our clinic’s protocols. You may at any time refer the details of your complaint to Health Improvement Scotland.
7. Discounts/Offers/Vouchers(not gift vouchers)
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Applicable to new and existing clients.
- Cannot be used against our consultant led treatments or consultations.
- One voucher per person.
- The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.
- Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
- Voucher is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Treat card rewards cannot be used not he following treatments – All botulinum toxin treatments , Skin consultations, Reviews, Consultations of all kinds. As with new regulations in Scotland and as we issue botox and dermal fillers, sculptra, radiesse on prescription this is unfortunately forbidden with MHRA. All previous loyalty will be honoured. This will now replace all previous loyalty as from April 1 st 2017
We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of the scheme if, in the promoter’s judgement, circumstances make this necessary. We will always give notice of changes and, in particular, we will display notices in clinic etc.
DATA PROTECTION. We will never give your personal details to anyone outside Renu Skin Clinic without your consent first. We will analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers and information and advice. We are GDPR compliant
8. Late Arrivals
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, there may be times when a late arrival will result in reduced consultation time, rescheduling or cancellation of your appointment.
9. Laser treatments
Please note if you are unsuitable for treatment due to being tanned in any way i.e. fake tan, sun beds and sun exposure patients who have:
- Purchased a course of treatments will forfeit one of the treatments.
- Purchased single laser treatments will be charged the full cost of the treatment.
- All pre-paid courses are non-refundable and valid for 18 months from the date of booking.
Renu Skin Clinic has the right to increase prices in line with current inflation and without prior notice, however we will endeavour to notify all of our clients of the increase prior to this being inputed. We will contact clients via our social media platforms as well as email contact. Please sign up to our email marketing in order to receive all notifications.
10. Reservation of Rights
Renu skin clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who are late for their appointment or fail to attend.
Renu Skin Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who are deemed unsuitable or unfit to receive it.
Renu Skin Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who behave in an unreasonable or improper manner.
Renu Skin Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who behave in a threatening, intimidating or abusive way to staff. In such a case, remaining treatments may be forfeited without refund or further warning.
Renu Skin Clinic reserves the right to request that individuals leave the premises in any of the cases above.
There is no compensation for late running appointments or other factors that are beyond the control of the clinic and it’s staff.