P/T Marketing Assistant Position
We are currently seeking a professional and enthusiastic marketer with PR experience to assist with overall marketing strategy for Renu Skin Clinic with particular emphasis on creating new business enquiries and opportunities and retaining existing clients.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Help organise events, making bookings
- Upload material to the website(s), social media pages, online libraries and marketing department databases
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results from our database
- Be the main point of contact for external designers and printers
- Help with presentations slideshows and analyses of competitors
- Visit clients/businesses and attend exhibitions if required
- Encourage staff to take part in promotional activity
- Reception Duties
Your goal will be to help drive revenue by improving market presence, in line with the Company’s ambitions, through new customer acquisition and retention of existing customers across the business using all communication channels.
The candiate will:
- Have a marketing related degree or have equivalent experience in a marketing role
- Experience in social media management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial eye and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a busy environment with flexibility and a ‘hands-on’ attitude
- The planning of marketing campaigns with the local newspapers
- Leads and sales.
- Contribute to design and content (ie: Facebook profile,thumbnails, ads, Twitter profile, Blog, LinkedIn, Youtube,
- Pinterest, etc.).
- Website content
- Analysing trends and suggesting ways to improve efficiency
- Have previous experience developing and delivering marketing campaigns.
- You will be an organised and focused individual with an excellent ability to prioritise.
- You will also work effectively in a team
- You will need to have a versitile fresh approach.
This is an immediate start for the right candidate.
Part time position 16 hours minimum with potential for more hours. May suit recent graduate or similar. Salary dependant on experience.
All CV’s sent to firstname.lastname@example.org