Harmony Consultation Programme
Our harmony consultation programme Galderma was introduced in August 2014. We were chosen as a preferred clinic to host the harmony programme by Galderma.
Your Cosmetic Consultation
Patient education and counselling is of paramount importance during your cosmetic consultation. We understand that it is important to understand your concerns and goals in terms of facial rejuvenation. Questions that will be discussed during your initial consultation may include the following: What areas of face or body concern you the most? Do you desire immediate results or improvement gradually over time? Are there social constraints in terms of employment or family/friends in which desires little downtime or no visible stigmata of cosmetic interventions? Have you had procedures in the past and what is your comfort level with cosmetic procedures?
Your cosmetic consultation is an important time to set expectations, define goals clearly, and to educate you on the options for treatment. Approximately half of my time during your cosmetic consultation, on average, is spent re-educating you as to the process of facial ageing. A pared-down, relatable discussion between us on how skin, muscles, soft tissues, and even bones change over time is critical to developing a meaningful treatment plan for you. From this discussion, you will learn to appreciate that facial ageing is not an isolated problem localised to a nasolabial fold or a jowl, but instead a culmination of global changes in the skeletal, soft tissue, and cutaneous compartments.Global harmony rejuvenation not only addresses a nasolabial fold, but also creates a more youthful visage overall. This takes us onto the Harmony Consultation below
What is Harmony?
HARMONY IS AN INNOVATIVE AND PRACTICAL SYSTEM, WHICH PLACES PATIENTS AT THE CENTRE OF CARE
It complements our skills and our practice to help set new standards in non surgical aesthetic treatments.
HARMONY IS ALSO A UNIQUE HOLISTIC APPROACH TO AESTHETICS THAT RESPECTS THE OVERALL HARMONY OF THE FACE.
It stems from a belief in the power of positive transformation-The impact that even the smallest external change can have on your wellbeing and life.
PATIENT SATISFACTION IS AT THE HEART OF OUR BUSINESS
My goal is to involve all my patients in the diagnosis, treatment alternatives and also the planning of treatments. Through the detailed planning we can prioritise areas that we want to treat and the most cost effective results can be achieved.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A novel patient assessment and management method. At a cost of £20 which is refundable on your treatment plan. (excludes skincare)
- Harmonous approach to the patient/practitioner relationship
- A suits of carefully crafted materials for effective assessment, facial analysis and formation of a treatment plan
- Designed in association with an international multi-disciplinary panel of experts
AFFORDABLE AND PERSONALISED TREATMENT PLAN FOR FACIAL HARMONY
- We focus on the use of optimal combination of products and techniques to create overall harmony of the face
- Using the Galderma portfolio we can help you achieve the most satisfying outcomes
- Endorsed by two different panels of international experts
IMPROVE YOUR SATISFACTION
- Harmony between the way you feel inside and look on the outside
- Increase your confidence with the decision to go ahead with treatment
- Understanding your expectations in order to provide the correct treatment plan and ensure you are satisfied