CLINIC MANAGER POST-NEW CLINIC OPENING OCTOBER
We are now inviting suitable candidates to apply for the Clinic Manager position. This position is full Time Mon-Sat Hours varied from 0830 am to 8pm to start October 2019
Renu Skin Clinic LTD.
£27,000 basic pay+ Bonus OTE + Pension + Staff Discounts + Excellent working hours. Also on offer is the opportunity of working with a company that has ambitious growth plans, with an excellent clear blueprint for progression. Salary increment yearly. Full enhanced and PVG disclosure checks to be carried out.
A bit about us – and why we need you!
Renu Skin Clinic is a unique cosmetic clinic which opened in 2008 and offers the latest aesthetic treatments as well as laser procedures. Due to our success and excellent patient care we are now looking to employ a Clinic Manager to oversee our new services and expansion. Our new premises will be open October 2019. At present Renu Skin Clinic specialises mainly in non surgical aesthetics/laser and skin health.
We are well known for our cutting edge treatments, and we are always on the lookout for new results driven technologies and products to ensure we are providing the best possible results for our patients.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a managerial capacity within the aesthetics industry and be driven, ambitious, personable and sales orientated.
The Clinic Manager is a very important role in the development of our company; the successful candidate will be managing and leading an ever expanding aesthetic/cosmetic medicine clinic. You will be expected to promote the services to local businesses within the area. The clinic manager will also be expected to manage all the staff and set targets for the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We will need you to be commercially aware and used to working to targets and KPIs with experience of managing budgets, and performing admin duties such as with Healthcare Improvement Scotland guidelines policies and procedures.
- • Managing a clinic team of approx 10 staff members with mixture of nurses/aestheticians/ front of house and to maximise performance and customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for the staff diary. You will also be required to be very flexible with days and times.
- • Developing a culture of high quality patient care.
- • Assisting in successfully rolling out in house promotions and events and marketing the clinic to the local community and ensuring your team is working to the company’s standard operating procedures at all times
- • Overseeing all aspects of the clinic, including financials and administration.
• To implement and maintain quality standards for the smooth running of the clinic and to ensure audit, policies, procedures and medical governance standards are met at all times
- • Responsible for the management of all clinic sales
- • To develop relationships with existing and new suppliers and ensure adequate stock levels and participate in stock audits
• To drive local marketing initiatives for the clinic and other promotional activities
- • Drive the team to meet sales target requirements of the clinic and provide monthly marketing plans in support of this.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience of working to targets is essential and a good knowledge of clinical standards and procedures would be preferred however with previous experience in a sales background, managing staff would be accepted.
Excellent customer service, attention to detail, and being a leader and motivator are essential.
Ideally, a background in healthcare or a customer-facing position.
Delivering 5-star customer service (courteous, elegant, excellent in both written and verbal communication
Proven track record of delivering on KPI’s
Management experience ( 3 years minimum)
Experience in operations and sales
Logical and creative thinker.
Able to implement and execute protocols as well as procedures set within the organisation
Supreme organisational and administrative skills
Really good attention to detail
Lots and lots of energy and enthusiasm about the aesthetic industry
Experience in dealing with complaints
HR experience with rotas, holiday allocations, appraisals & disciplinary, staff recruitment etc
Assist the staff to promote the clinic with weekly videos on social media
Someone who is self-motivated, willing to learn and not afraid of new challenges
Drive, determination and ability to overcome ambiguity and the daily challenges of ‘management’.
A good understanding of statutory policies such as HR and Health and Safety
The clinic will be open 6 days a week and 7 days a week over the xmas period therefore so you will be required to work on a rota basis which will include weekends and some late night work.
This position will include a comprehensive training program covering the company’s products, services and operating systems in order to prepare you for the role, with ongoing support throughout your career.
Please reply with your most up to date CV to
Clinical Director Kristeen Geddes
8 Dudhope Street
Closing date for applications is 31st August
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience and qualifications displayed on the post.
Please note due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond personally to all applicants. If you haven’t been contacted directly within two weeks of the vacancy closing date your application has not been successful on this occasion